Anti-TNFRSF9 Antibody scFv (MOM-18179-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF9 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human 4-1BB, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG4 - kappa
- Ectodomain of human 4-1BB recombinant protein.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor contributes to the clonal expansion, survival, and development of T cells. It can also induce proliferation in peripheral monocytes, enhance T cell apoptosis induced by TCR/CD3 triggered activation, and regulate CD28 co-stimulation to promote Th1 cell responses. The expression of this receptor is induced by lymphocyte activation. TRAF adaptor proteins have been shown to bind to this receptor and transduce the signals leading to activation of NF-kappaB.
- binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF9; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 9; ILA; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9; 4 1BB; CD137; CD137 antigen; T cell antigen ILA; T-cell antigen ILA; 4-1BB ligand receptor; homolog of mouse 4-1BB; receptor protein 4-1BB; T-cell antigen 4-1BB homolog; induced by lymphocyte activation (ILA); interleukin-activated receptor, homolog of mouse Ly63; 4-1BB; CDw137; MGC2172; FLJ43501;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.