Recombinant Anti-TNFSF11 MAb (MOM-H18)
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF11 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to Human TNFSF11, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- TNFSF11 (tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily member 11, osteoclast differentiation factor, ODF, OPGL, RANKL, TRANCE, CD254) [Homo sapiens]
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Purified by Protein G.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand (RANKL), also known as tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11 (TNFSF11), TNF-related activation-induced cytokine (TRANCE), osteoprotegerin ligand (OPGL), and osteoclast differentiation factor
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily binding;
- TNFSF11; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 11; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11; CD254; ODF; OPGL; RANKL; TRANCE; osteoprotegerin ligand; osteoclast differentiation factor; TNF-related activation-induced cytokine; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand; sOdf; OPTB2; hRANKL2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.