Anti-TNFSF12 Antibody (MOM-18178)
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF12 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human TWEAK receptor, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Human Fn14 transfected P815.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-lambda, anti-[Homo sapiens TNFRSF10B (tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B, DR5, death receptor 5, TRAIL-R2, TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2, TR-2, CD262)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF12/TWEAK. Weak inducer of apoptosis in some cell types. Promotes angiogenesis and the proliferation of endothelial cells. May modulate cellular adhesion to matrix proteins.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNFSF12; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 12; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 12; APO3L; DR3LG; TWEAK; APO3 ligand; APO3/DR3 ligand; TNF-related WEAK inducer of apoptosis; MGC20669; MGC129581;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.