Anti-TPBG Antibody Fab (MOM-18118-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TPBG Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human 5T4, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse Fab - G1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin fragment, anti-[trophoblast glycoprotein (TPBG,5T4)] monoclonal 5T4 gamma1 heavy chain fragment fusion protein[Mus musculus VH (5T4V14: H41>P, S44>G, I69>T, V113>G)-IGHG1_CH1)] - [Glycyl-Glycyl-Prolyl] - superantigen SEA/E-120(synthetic), n
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- 5T4 is a 72 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that exhibits restricted expression in human and mouse adult tissues, is upregulated on many carcinomas and tumour expression correlates with poorer clinical outcome in ovarian, gastric and colorectal cancers. mES cells lack cell surface expression of the 5T4 antigen, and both protein and mRNA are rapidly upregulated following induction of differentiation. This proteins expression correlates with downregulation of OCT-4 and Tra-1–60.
- TPBG; trophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4; 5T4 AG; 5T4 oncofetal antigen; 5T4 oncotrophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4 oncofetal trophoblast glycoprotein; M6P1; 5T4AG;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.