Anti-VEGFA Antibody Fab (MOM-18011-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human VEGFA Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human VEGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Purified intact human VEGF.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the VEGFA gene. This gene is a member of the platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)/vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) family and encodes a protein that is often found as a disulfide linked homodimer. This protein is a glycosylated mitogen that specifically acts on endothelial cells and has various effects, including mediating increased vascular permeability, inducing angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth, promoting cell migration, and inhibiting apoptosis. Alternatively spliced transcript variants, encoding either freely secreted or cell-associated isoforms, have been characterized.
- cell surface binding; chemoattractant activity; cytokine activity; cytokine activity; extracellular matrix binding; fibronectin binding; growth factor activity; growth factor activity; heparin binding; heparin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor agonist activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor binding;
- VEGFA; vascular endothelial growth factor A; vascular endothelial growth factor , VEGF; VEGF A; VPF; vascular permeability factor; VEGF; MVCD1; MGC70609;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.