Anti-VEGFA Antibody scFv (MOM-18011-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human VEGFA Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is against Human VEGF, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Purified intact human VEGF.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the VEGFA gene. This gene is a member of the platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)/vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) family and encodes a protein that is often found as a disulfide linked homodimer. This protein is a glycosylated mitogen that specifically acts on endothelial cells and has various effects, including mediating increased vascular permeability, inducing angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth, promoting cell migration, and inhibiting apoptosis. Alternatively spliced transcript variants, encoding either freely secreted or cell-associated isoforms, have been characterized.
- cell surface binding; chemoattractant activity; cytokine activity; cytokine activity; extracellular matrix binding; fibronectin binding; growth factor activity; growth factor activity; heparin binding; heparin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor agonist activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor binding;
- VEGFA; vascular endothelial growth factor A; vascular endothelial growth factor , VEGF; VEGF A; VPF; vascular permeability factor; VEGF; MVCD1; MGC70609;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.