Anti-VIM Antibody scFv (MOM-18214-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human VIM Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human Vimentin, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1
- synthetic acetylated peptide of Human Vimentin.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Vimentins are class-III intermediate filaments found in various non-epithelial cells, especially mesenchymal cells. Vimentin is attached to the nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, and mitochondria, either laterally or terminally. Involved with LARP6 in the stabilization of type I collagen mRNAs for CO1A1 and CO1A2.
- identical protein binding; protein C-terminus binding; protein binding; structural constituent of cytoskeleton;
- VIM; vimentin; FLJ36605;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.