Anti-VIM Antibody (MOM-18214)
|Recombinant Anti-Human VIM Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is specific to Human Vimentin, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- synthetic acetylated peptide of Human Vimentin.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G, anti-(human vimentin) (human monoclonal CLN G11 g1-chain), disulfide with human monoclonal CLN G11 k-chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Vimentins are class-III intermediate filaments found in various non-epithelial cells, especially mesenchymal cells. Vimentin is attached to the nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, and mitochondria, either laterally or terminally. Involved with LARP6 in the stabilization of type I collagen mRNAs for CO1A1 and CO1A2.
- identical protein binding; protein C-terminus binding; protein binding; structural constituent of cytoskeleton;
- VIM; vimentin; FLJ36605;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.