Anti-Von Willebrand Factor Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18710)
|Recombinant Anti-Human Von Willebrand Factor Single Domain Antibody
- Von Willebrand Factor
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Important in the maintenance of hemostasis, it promotes adhesion of platelets to the sites of vascular injury by forming a molecular bridge between sub-endothelial collagen matrix and platelet-surface receptor complex GPIb-IX-V. Also acts as a chaperone for coagulation factor VIII, delivering it to the site of injury, stabilizing its heterodimeric structure and protecting it from premature clearance from plasma.
- Chaperone binding; Collagen binding; Glycoprotein binding; Immunoglobulin binding; Integrin binding; Protease binding; Protein N-terminus binding; Protein binding; Protein homodimerization activity.
- VWD; F8VWF; von Willebrand factor; coagulation factor VIII VWF; von Willebrand antigen 2; Von Willebrand antigen II; Von Willebrand disease
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.