Anti-abcb5 Antibody (MOM-18266)
|Recombinant Anti-Human abcb5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ABCB5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Plasma membrane transporter able to mediate efflux from cells of the rhodamine dye and of the therapeutic drug doxorubicin. Responsible for the resistance to doxorubicin of a subset of malignant melanomas.
- ATP binding; ATPase activity; ATPase activity, coupled to transmembrane movement of substances; efflux transmembrane transporter activity; nucleotide binding;
- ABCB5; ATP-binding cassette, sub-family B (MDR/TAP), member 5; ATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 5; ABCB5alpha; ABCB5beta; ATP binding cassette protein; EST422562; P glycoprotein ABCB5; ABCB5 P-gp; P-glycoprotein ABCB5; ATP-binding cassette protein
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.