Anti-afp Antibody (MOM-18527)
|Recombinant Anti-Human afp Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human AFP, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds copper, nickel, and fatty acids as well as, and bilirubin less well than, serum albumin. Only a small percentaggede (less than 2%) of the human AFP shows estrogen-binding properties.
- metal ion binding;
- AFP; alpha-fetoprotein; HPAFP; FETA; alpha-fetoglobulin; alpha-1-fetoprotein
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.