Anti-alb Antibody Fab (MOM-18528-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human alb Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human ALB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human serum albumin.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Serum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
- DNA binding; antioxidant activity; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; copper ion binding; drug binding; drug binding; enzyme binding; fatty acid binding; fatty acid binding; metal ion binding; contributes_to oxygen binding; protein binding; pyridoxal phosphate binding; toxin binding; zinc ion binding;
- ALB; albumin; serum albumin; albumin (32 AA); albumin (AA 34); growth-inhibiting protein 20; cell growth inhibiting protein 42; PRO0883; PRO0903; PRO1341; DKFZp779N1935;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.