Anti-alb Antibody scFv (MOM-18528-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human alb Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human ALB, expressed in E. coli
- Human serum albumin.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Serum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
- DNA binding; antioxidant activity; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; copper ion binding; drug binding; drug binding; enzyme binding; fatty acid binding; fatty acid binding; metal ion binding; contributes_to oxygen binding; protein binding; pyridoxal phosphate binding; toxin binding; zinc ion binding;
- ALB; albumin; serum albumin; albumin (32 AA); albumin (AA 34); growth-inhibiting protein 20; cell growth inhibiting protein 42; PRO0883; PRO0903; PRO1341; DKFZp779N1935;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.