Anti-alcam Antibody (MOM-18268)
|Recombinant Anti-Human alcam Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human ALCAM, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified recombinant fragment of Human CD166 (aa405-524) expressed in E. Coli.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cell adhesion molecule that binds to CD6. Involved in neurite extension by neurons via heterophilic and homophilic interactions. May play a role in the binding of T- and B-cells to activated leukocytes, as well as in interactions between cells of the nervous system.
- receptor binding;
- ALCAM; activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule; activated leucocyte cell adhesion molecule; CD166 antigen; CD166; MEMD; FLJ38514; MGC71733
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.