Anti-alk Antibody (MOM-18269)
|Recombinant Anti-Human alk Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ALK, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Prokaryotic recombinant protein corresponding to a region which spans the tyrosine kinase catalytic domain and part of the C-terminus of NPM-ALK transcript (419-520 aa).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Orphan receptor with a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Appears to play an important role in the normal development and function of the nervous system. Phosphorylates almost exclusively at the first tyrosine of the Y-x-x-x-Y-Y motif.
- ATP binding; NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity; nucleotide binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- ALK; anaplastic lymphoma receptor tyrosine kinase; anaplastic lymphoma kinase (Ki 1); ALK tyrosine kinase receptor; CD246; CD246 antigen; mutant anaplastic lymphoma kinase; NBLST3
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.