Anti-angpt2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18529-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human angpt2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human ANGPT2, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant purified full length protein (Human).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Can induce tyrosine phosphorylation of TIE2. Binds to TIE2 receptor and counteracts blood vessel maturation/stability mediated by angiopoietin-1. Its function may be context-dependent. In the absence of angiogenic inducers, such as VEGF, ANG2-mediated loosening of cell-matrix contacts may induce endothelial cell apoptosis with consequent vascular regression. In concert with VEGF, it may facilitate endothelial cell migration and proliferation, thus serving as a permissive angiogenic signal.
- metal ion binding; protein binding; receptor binding; receptor tyrosine kinase binding;
- ANGPT2; angiopoietin 2; angiopoietin-2; Ang2; ANG-2; Tie2-ligand; angiopoietin-2B; angiopoietin-2a; ANG2; AGPT2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.