Anti-angptl3 Antibody (MOM-18271)
|Recombinant Anti-Human angptl3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human ANGPTL3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human ANGPTL3 fragment (amino acids 243-460) purified from E. coli.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the angiopoietin-like family of secreted factors. It is predominantly expressed in the liver, and has the characteristic structure of angiopoietins, consisting of a signal peptide, N-terminal coiled-coil domain and the C-terminal fibrinogen (FBN)-like domain.
- cell surface binding; enzyme inhibitor activity; growth factor activity; integrin binding; phospholipase inhibitor activity;
- ANGPTL3; angiopoietin-like 3; ANGPT5; angiopoietin-related protein 3; angiopoietin 5; ANG-5; FHBL2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.