Anti-angptl4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18272-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human angptl4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human ANGPTL4, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Protein with hypoxia-induced expression in endothelial cells. May act as a regulator of angiogenesis and modulate tumorgenesis. Inhibits proliferation, migration, and tubule formation of endothelial cells and reduces vascular leakage.
- enzyme inhibitor activity; protein binding; receptor binding;
- ANGPTL4; angiopoietin-like 4; angiopoietin-related protein 4; angiopoietin related protein 4; ARP4; fasting induced adipose factor; FIAF; hepatic angiopoietin related protein; hepatic fibrinogen/angiopoietin related protein; HFARP; NL2; peroxisome proliferator activated receptor (PPAR) gamma induced angiopoietin related protein; PGAR; pp1158; PPARG angiopoietin related protein; angiopoietin-like protein 4; fasting-induced adipose factor; hepatic angiopoietin-related protein; hepatic fibrinogen/angiopoietin-related protein; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) gamma induced angiopoietin-related protein; ANGPTL2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.