Anti-antxr1 Antibody (MOM-18497)
|Recombinant Anti-Human antxr1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ANTXR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Plays a role in cell attachment and migration. Interacts with extracellular matrix proteins and with the actin cytoskeleton. Mediates adhesion of cells to type 1 collagen and gelatin, reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton and promotes cell spreading. Plays a role in the angiogenic response of cultured umbilical vein endothelial cells.
- actin filament binding; collagen binding; metal ion binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- ANTXR1; anthrax toxin receptor 1; anthrax toxin receptor; ATR; FLJ10601; FLJ21776; TEM8; tumor endothelial marker 8 precursor; 2310008J16Rik; 2810405N18Rik; tumor endothelial marker 8; FLJ11298
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.