Anti-apcdd1 Antibody (MOM-18275)
|Recombinant Anti-Human apcdd1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human APCDD1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway. Inhibits Wnt signaling in a cell-autonomous manner and functions upstream of beta-catenin. May act via its interaction with Wnt and LRP proteins. May play a role in colorectal tumorigenesis.
- Wnt-protein binding;
- APCDD1; adenomatosis polyposis coli down-regulated 1; protein APCDD1; B7323; hypoptrichosis simplex; adenomatosis polyposis coli down-regulated 1 protein; HHS; HTS; DRAPC1; FP7019
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.