Anti-apob Antibody scFv (MOM-18276-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human apob Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human APOB, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Apolipoprotein B is a major protein constituent of chylomicrons (apo B-48), LDL (apo B-100) and VLDL (apo B-100). Apo B-100 functions as a recognition signal for the cellular binding and internalization of LDL particles by the apoB/E receptor.
- cholesterol transporter activity; enzyme binding; heparin binding; lipid transporter activity; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; phospholipid binding; protein heterodimerization activity;
- APOB; apolipoprotein B (including Ag(x) antigen); apolipoprotein B-100; apoB-48; apoB-100; apo B-100; mutant Apo B 100; apolipoprotein B48; FLDB; LDLCQ4
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.