Anti-apoe Antibody scFv (MOM-18278-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human apoe Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human APOE, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide spanning the polymorphic amino acid position 158 of ApoE.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates the binding, internalization, and catabolism of lipoprotein particles. It can serve as a ligand for the LDL (apo B/E) receptor and for the specific apo-E receptor (chylomicron remnant) of hepatic tissues.
- antioxidant activity; beta-amyloid binding; cholesterol transporter activity; heparin binding; identical protein binding; lipid binding; lipid transporter activity; lipoprotein particle binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; metal chelating activity; phosphatidylcholine-sterol O-acyltransferase activator activity; phospholipid binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; tau protein binding; very-low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; very-low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding;
- APOE; apolipoprotein E; AD2, Alzheimer disease 2 (APOE*E4 associated, late onset); apo-E; apolipoprotein E3; AD2; LPG; LDLCQ5; MGC1571
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.