Anti-areg Antibody (MOM-18375)
|Recombinant Anti-Human areg Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human AREG, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Bifunctional growth-modulating glycoprotein. Inhibits growth of several human carcinoma cells in culture and stimulates proliferation of human fibroblasts and certain other tumor cells.
- AREG; amphiregulin; schwannoma derived growth factor , SDGF; schwannoma-derived growth factor; colorectum cell-derived growth factor; AR; SDGF; AREGB; CRDGF; MGC13647
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.