Anti-artn Antibody (MOM-18443)
|Recombinant Anti-Human artn Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ARTN, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Ligand for the GFR-alpha-3-RET receptor complex but can also activate the GFR-alpha-1-RET receptor complex. Supports the survival of sensory and sympathetic peripheral neurons in culture and also supports the survival of dopaminergic neurons of the ventral mid-brain.
- growth factor activity; receptor binding;
- ARTN; artemin; ENOVIN; EVN; NBN; neublastin; neurotrophic factor
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.