Anti-asgr1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18282-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human asgr1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human ASGR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates the endocytosis of plasma glycoproteins to which the terminal sialic acid residue on their complex carbohydrate moieties has been removed. The receptor recognizes terminal galactose and N-acetylgalactosamine units. After ligand binding to the receptor, the resulting complex is internalized and transported to a sorting organelle, where receptor and ligand are disassociated. The receptor then returns to the cell membrane surface.
- asialoglycoprotein receptor activity; metal ion binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; sugar binding;
- ASGR1; asialoglycoprotein receptor 1; CLEC4H1; hepatic lectin H1; C-type lectin domain family 4 member H1; HL-1; ASGPR; ASGPR1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.