Anti-axl Antibody (MOM-18283)
|Recombinant Anti-Human axl Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human AXL, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human recombinant Axl (extracellular region).
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- May function as a signal transducer between specific cell types of mesodermal origin. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- ATP binding; nucleotide binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- AXL; AXL receptor tyrosine kinase; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor UFO; JTK11; UFO; AXL oncogene; oncogene AXL; AXL transforming sequence/gene
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.