Anti-bace1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18287-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human bace1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human BACE1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Responsible for the proteolytic processing of the amyloid precursor protein (APP). Cleaves at the N-terminus of the A-beta peptide sequence, between residues 671 and 672 of APP, leads to the generation and extracellular release of beta-cleaved soluble APP, and a corresponding cell-associated C-terminal fragment which is later released by gamma-secretase.
- aspartic-type endopeptidase activity; beta-aspartyl-peptidase activity; enzyme binding; peptidase activity;
- BACE1; beta-site APP-cleaving enzyme 1; BACE, beta site APP cleaving enzyme; beta-secretase 1; asp 2; memapsin-2; APP beta-secretase; aspartyl protease 2; beta-site APP cleaving enzyme 1; beta-secretase 1 precursor variant 1; transmembrane aspartic proteinase Asp2; membrane-associated aspartic protease 2; beta-site amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-cleaving enzyme; ASP2; BACE; HSPC104; FLJ90568; KIAA1149
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.