Anti-c5ar1 Antibody (MOM-18297)
|Recombinant Anti-Human c5ar1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human C5AR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide: MNSFNYTTPDYGHYDDKDTLDLNTPVDKTSN, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-31 of Human C5R1MNSFNYTTPDYGHYDDKDTLDLNTPVDKTSN
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the chemotactic and inflammatory peptide anaphylatoxin C5a. This receptor stimulates chemotaxis, granule enzyme release and superoxide anion production.
- C5a anaphylatoxin receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- C5AR1; complement component 5a receptor 1; C5R1, complement component 5 receptor 1 (C5a ligand); C5a anaphylatoxin chemotactic receptor; C5A; C5AR; CD88; C5a-R; C5a ligand; C5a anaphylatoxin receptor; complement component 5 receptor 1; C5R1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.