Anti-ca9 Antibody (MOM-18530)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ca9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CA9, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human Carbonic Anhydrase IX.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Reversible hydration of carbon dioxide. Participates in pH regulation. May be involved in the control of cell proliferation and transformation. Appears to be a novel specific biomarker for a cervical neoplasia.
- carbonate dehydratase activity; lyase activity; metal ion binding; zinc ion binding;
- CA9; carbonic anhydrase IX; carbonic anhydrase 9; CAIX; carbonic dehydratase; MN; RCC associated protein G250; pMW1; CA-IX; P54/58N; membrane antigen MN; carbonate dehydratase IX; RCC-associated antigen G250; RCC-associated protein G250; renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.