Anti-cadm1 Antibody (MOM-18299)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cadm1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CADM1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates homophilic cell-cell adhesion in a Ca(2+)-independent manner. Also mediates heterophilic cell-cell adhesion with CADM3 and PVRL3 in a Ca(2+)-independent manner. Acts as a tumor suppressor in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells. Interaction with CRTAM promotes natural killer (NK) cell cytotoxicity and interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) secretion by CD8+ cells in vitro as well as NK cell-mediated rejection of tumors expressing CADM3 in vivo. May contribute to the less invasive phenotypes of lepidic growth tumor cells. In mast cells, may mediate attachment to and promote communication with nerves. CADM1, together with MITF, is essential for development and survival of mast cells in vivo. May act as a synaptic cell adhesion molecule that drives synapse assembly. May be involved in neuronal migration, axon growth, pathfinding, and fasciculation on the axons of differentiating neurons. May play diverse roles in the spermatogenesis including in the adhesion of spermatocytes and spermatids to Sertoli cells and for their normal differentiation into mature spermatozoa.
- PDZ domain binding; protein C-terminus binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor binding; receptor binding;
- CADM1; cell adhesion molecule 1; IGSF4, immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4 , TSLC1, tumor suppressor in lung cancer 1; BL2; IGSF4A; Necl 2; NECL2; nectin like 2; RA175; ST17; SYNCAM; SYNCAM1; TSLC-1; nectin-like 2; nectin-like protein 2; truncated CADM1 protein; TSLC1/Nectin-like 2/IGSF4; synaptic cell adhesion molecule; tumor suppressor in lung cancer 1; immunoglobulin superfamily member 4; immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4; spermatogenic immunoglobulin superfamily; immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4D variant 2; IGSF4; TSLC1; Necl-2; sgIGSF; sTSLC-1; synCAM1; MGC51880; MGC149785; DKFZp686F1789
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.