Anti-ccl21 Antibody Fab (MOM-18302-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ccl21 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human CCL21, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Human CCL21 is a beta or C-C chemokine identified in the Expressed Sequence tagged (EST) database by three independent groups. CCL21 contains four conserved cysteine (C) residues which are characteristic of beta-chemokines. Human CCL21 cDNA encodes a 134 amino acid precursor protein, a 23 amino acid signal peptide and a 111 amino acid mature protein. Unlike other C-C chemokines, CCL21 is not chemotactic for monocytes and neutrophils. A growing body of work suggests that CCL21 influences lymphocyte homing to secondary lymphoid organs, integrin-mediated lymphocyte adhesion, and may act via the EBI1 ligand chemokine (ELC) receptor, CCR7.
- CCR7 chemokine receptor binding; chemokine activity; chemokine activity;
- CCL21; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 21; SCYA21, small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys), member 21; C-C motif chemokine 21; 6Ckine; beta chemokine exodus 2; CKb9; ECL; Efficient Chemoattractant for Lymphocytes; exodus 2; secondary lymphoid tissue chemokine; SLC; TCA4; exodus-2; beta chemokine exodus-2; beta-chemokine exodus-2; small-inducible cytokine A21; secondary lymphoid-tissue chemokine; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 21; SCYA21; MGC34555
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.