Anti-ccr5 Antibody Fab (MOM-18304-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ccr5 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human CCR5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for a number of inflammatory CC-chemokines including MIP-1-alpha, MIP-1-beta and RANTES and subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ion level. May play a role in the control of granulocytic lineage proliferation or differentiation. Acts as a coreceptor (CD4 being the primary receptor) for HIV-1 R5 isolates.
- C-C chemokine binding; C-C chemokine receptor activity; C-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; actin binding; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5 binding; chemokine receptor activity; coreceptor activity; phosphatidylinositol phospholipase C activity; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- CCR5; chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 5 (gene/pseudogene); chemokine (C C motif) receptor 5 , CMKBR5; C-C chemokine receptor type 5; CC CKR 5; CD195; CKR 5; CKR5; IDDM22; chemr13; HIV-1 fusion coreceptor; chemokine receptor CCR5; C-C motif chemokine receptor 5 A159A; CCR-5; CKR-5; CCCKR5; CMKBR5; CC-CKR-5; FLJ78003
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.