Anti-cd147 Antibody Fab (MOM-18250-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd147 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human CD147, expressed in E. coli
- Protein A-CR purified soluble recombinant form of CD147, CD147Rg, which consists of the cDNA coding for the hinge region, CH2-and CH3 domain of human IgG1 (CD147Rg is secreted by transfectants as a dimer).
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a plasma membrane protein that is important in spermatogenesis, embryo implantation, neural network formation, and tumor progression. The encoded protein is also a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- mannose binding; protein binding
- BSG; basigin (Ok blood group); M6; OK; 5F7; TCSF; CD147; EMMPRIN; basigin; CD147 antigen; OK blood group antigen; collagenase stimulatory factor; leukocyte activation antigen M6; extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer; tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.