Anti-cd200r1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18310-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd200r1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human CD200R1, expressed in E. coli
- Membrane fraction of thioglycollate-elicited rat peripheral cells.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the CD200/OX2 cell surface glycoprotein. Also binds to HHV-8 K14 viral CD200 homolog with identical affinity and kinetics as the host CD200.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- CD200R1; CD200 receptor 1; MOX2 receptor , MOX2R; cell surface glycoprotein CD200 receptor 1; CD200R; HCRTR2; OX2R; MOX2 receptor; CD200 cell surface glycoprotein receptor; cell surface glycoprotein OX2 receptor 1; cell surface glycoprotein receptor CD200; MOX2R
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.