Anti-cd200r1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18310-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd200r1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CD200R1, expressed in E. coli
- Membrane fraction of thioglycollate-elicited rat peripheral cells.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the CD200/OX2 cell surface glycoprotein. Also binds to HHV-8 K14 viral CD200 homolog with identical affinity and kinetics as the host CD200.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- CD200R1; CD200 receptor 1; MOX2 receptor , MOX2R; cell surface glycoprotein CD200 receptor 1; CD200R; HCRTR2; OX2R; MOX2 receptor; CD200 cell surface glycoprotein receptor; cell surface glycoprotein OX2 receptor 1; cell surface glycoprotein receptor CD200; MOX2R
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.