Anti-cd22 Antibody (MOM-18047)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd22 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD22, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- A combination of recombinant human CD22 extracellular 25 domain and CHO ceIls engineered to express full-length human CD22 on the ceIl surface
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD22 or cluster of differentiation-22, is a molecule belonging to the SIGLEC family of lectins. It is found on the surface of mature B cells and to a lesser extent on some immature B cells. Generally speaking, CD22 is a regulatory molecule that prevents the overactivation of the immune system and the development of autoimmune diseases.CD22 is a sugar binding transmembrane protein, which specifically binds sialic acid with an immunoglobulin (Ig) domain located at its N-terminus. The presence of Ig domains makes CD22 a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD22 functions as an inhibitory receptor for B cell receptor (BCR) signalling.
- Carbohydrate binding; Protein binding
- SIGLEC2; SIGLEC-2; B-cell receptor CD22; BL-CAM; CD22 antigen; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; BLCAM; Leu14; Siglec-2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.