Anti-cd248 Antibody (MOM-18532)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd248 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CD248, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C-terminal amino acids of Human TEM1.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in tumor angiogenesis.
- binding; calcium ion binding; molecular_function; sugar binding;
- CD248; CD248 molecule, endosialin; CD164 sialomucin like 1 , CD164L1, CD248 antigen, endosialin; endosialin; TEM1; tumor endothelial marker 1; 2610111G01Rik; CD164 sialomucin-like 1; CD248 antigen, endosialin; CD164L1; MGC119478; MGC119479;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.