Anti-cd274 Antibody (MOM-18534)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd274 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CD274, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Involved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
- protein binding; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity; receptor activity;
- CD274; CD274 molecule; CD274 antigen , PDCD1LG1, programmed cell death 1 ligand 1; programmed cell death 1 ligand 1; B7 homolog 1; B7 H; B7 H1; B7H1; PD L1; PDL1; CD274 antigen; PDCD1 ligand 1; programmed death ligand 1; B7-H; PD-L1; PDCD1L1; PDCD1LG1; MGC142294; MGC142296;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.