Anti-cd276 Antibody scFv (MOM-18535-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd276 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CD276, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant fragment corresponding to the extracellular domain of Human CD276
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May participate in the regulation of T-cell-mediated immune response. May play a protective role in tumor cells by inhibiting natural-killer mediated cell lysis as well as a role of marker for detection of neuroblastoma cells. May be involved in the development of acute and chronic transplant rejection and in the regulation of lymphocytic activity at mucosal surfaces. Could also play a key role in providing the placenta and fetus with a suitable immunological environment throughout pregnancy. Both isoform 1 and isoform 2 appear to be redundant in their ability to modulate CD4 T-cell responses. Isoform 2 is shown to enhance the induction of cytotoxic T-cells and selectively stimulates interferon gamma production in the presence of T-cell receptor signaling.
- protein binding; receptor binding;
- CD276; CD276 molecule; CD276 antigen; B7 H3; B7H3; B7RP 2; B7 homolog 3; costimulatory molecule; B7-H3; B7RP-2; 4Ig-B7-H3;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.