Anti-cd28 Antibody (MOM-18536)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd28 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD28, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Involved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
- SH3/SH2 adaptor activity; coreceptor activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity;
- CD28; CD28 molecule; CD28 antigen (Tp44); T-cell-specific surface glycoprotein CD28; T cell specific surface glycoprotein; CD28 antigen; Tp44; MGC138290;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.