Anti-cd32 Antibody scFv (MOM-18557-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd32 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human FCGR2B, expressed in E. coli
- K562 cell line.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Low affinity receptor. By binding to IgG it initiates cellular responses against pathogens and soluble antigens.
- IgG binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- FCGR2B; Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor (CD32); Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor for (CD32) , FCG2, FCGR2; low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor II-b; CD32; CD32B; CDw32; fcRII-b; Fc gamma RIIb; fc-gamma-RIIb; fc-gamma RII-b; igG Fc receptor II-b; Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity II, receptor for (CD32); Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor for (CD32); FCG2; FCGR2; IGFR2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.