Anti-cd3d, hum291 Antibody scFv (MOM-18052-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd3d, hum291 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CD3, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- In immunology, the CD3 (cluster of differentiation 3) T-cell co-receptor is a protein complex and is composed of four distinct chains. In mammals, the complex contains a CD3γ chain, a CD3δ chain, and two CD3ε chains. These chains associate with a molecule known as the T-cell receptor (TCR) and the ζ-chain to generate an activation signal in T lymphocytes. The TCR, ζ-chain, and CD3 molecules together comprise the TCR complex.
- Protein heterodimerization activity; Transcription coactivator activity; Transmembrane signaling receptor activity
- T3D; CD3-DELTA; CD3D CD3d molecule, delta; CD3D CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); CD3D; CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; CD3 delta; OKT3, delta chain; CD3 antigen, delta subunit; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD_antigen
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.