Anti-cd44 Antibody (MOM-18075)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd44 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is specific to Human CD44, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG
- Purified recombinant human CD-Ig fusion protein.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for hyaluronic acid (HA). Mediates cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions through its affinity for HA, and possibly also through its affinity for other ligands such as osteopontin, collagens, and matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). Adhesion with HA plays an important role in cell migration, tumor growth and progression. Also involved in lymphocyte activation, recirculation and homing, and in hematopoiesis. Altered expression or dysfunction causes numerous pathogenic phenotypes. Great protein heterogeneity due to numerous alternative splicing and post-translational modification events.
- Collagen binding; Hyaluronic acid binding; Hyalurononglucosaminidase activity; Protein binding; Contributes_to transmembrane signaling receptor activity
- CD44; CD44 molecule (Indian blood group); IN; LHR; MC56; MDU2; MDU3; MIC4; Pgp1; CDW44; CSPG8; HCELL; HUTCH-I; ECMR-III; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 8; hematopoietic cell E- and L-selectin ligand; CD44 antigen; epican; Hermes antigen; hyaluronate receptor; phagocytic glycoprotein 1; heparan sulfate proteoglycan; cell surface glycoprotein CD44; extracellular matrix receptor III; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 8; GP90 lymphocyte homing / adhesion receptor; hematopoietic cell E- and L-selectin ligand; homing function and Indian blood group system; CD44R; CD44 antigen (homing function and Indian blood group system); PGP-1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.