Anti-cd5 Antibody scFv (MOM-18539-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd5 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CD5, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- May act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
- glycoprotein binding; protein binding; receptor activity; scavenger receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD5; CD5 molecule; CD5 antigen (p56 62) , LEU1; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD5; T1; CD5 antigen (p56-62); lymphocyte antigen T1/Leu-1; LEU1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.