Anti-cd5 Antibody (MOM-18539)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
- glycoprotein binding; protein binding; receptor activity; scavenger receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD5; CD5 molecule; CD5 antigen (p56 62) , LEU1; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD5; T1; CD5 antigen (p56-62); lymphocyte antigen T1/Leu-1; LEU1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.