Anti-cd55 Antibody (MOM-18540)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd55 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CD55, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human).
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This protein recognizes C4b and C3b Fragment that condense with cell-surface hydroxyl or amino groups when nascent C4b and C3b are locally generated during C4 and c3 activation. Interaction of daf with cell-associated C4b and C3b polypeptides interferes with their ability to catalyze the conversion of C2 and factor B to enzymatically active C2a and Bb and thereby prevents the formation of C4b2a and C3bBb, the amplification convertases of the complement cascade.
- receptor activity;
- CD55; CD55 molecule, decay accelerating factor for complement (Cromer blood group); DAF, decay accelerating factor for complement (CD55, Cromer blood group system); complement decay-accelerating factor; CR; CROM; TC; CD55 antigen; DAF;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.