Anti-cd59 Antibody (MOM-18317)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd59 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CD59, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Thymocytes and T lymphocytes.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Potent inhibitor of the complement membrane attack complex (MAC) action. Acts by binding to the C8 and/or C9 complements of the assembling MAC, thereby preventing incorporation of the multiple copies of C9 required for complete formation of the osmolytic pore. This inhibitor appears to be species-specific. Involved in signal transduction for T-cell activation complexed to a protein tyrosine kinase.The soluble form from urine retains its specific complement binding activity, but exhibits greatly reduced ability to inhibit MAC assembly on cell membranes.
- protein binding;
- CD59; CD59 molecule, complement regulatory protein; CD59 antigen p18 20 (antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 16.3A5, EJ16, EJ30, EL32 and G344) , CD59 antigen, complement regulatory protein , MIC11, MIN1, MIN2, MIN3, MSK21; CD59 glycoprotein; 16.3A5; EJ16; EJ30; EL32; G344; p18 20; protectin; 1F5 antigen; MEM43 antigen; Ly-6-like protein; T cell-activating protein; human leukocyte antigen MIC11; lymphocytic antigen CD59/MEM43; 20 kDa homologous restriction factor; membrane inhibitor of reactive lysis; membrane attack complex inhibition factor; membrane attack complex (MAC) inhibition factor; surface anitgen recognized by monoclonal 16.3A5; CD59 antigen p18-20 (antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 16.3A5, EJ16, EJ30, EL32 and G344); 1F5; MIN1; MIN2; MIN3; MIRL; HRF20; MACIF; MEM43; MIC11; MSK21; HRF-20; MAC-IP; p18-20; MGC2354; FLJ38134; FLJ92039
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.