Anti-cd63 Antibody (MOM-18318)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd63 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD63, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (HPB-ALL T cell line)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This antigen is associated with early staggedes of melanoma tumor progression. May play a role in growth regulation.
- CD63; CD63 molecule; CD63 antigen (melanoma 1 antigen) , MLA1; CD63 antigen; ME491; TSPAN30; tspan-30; granulophysin; tetraspanin-30; melanoma-associated antigen MLA1; CD63 antigen (melanoma 1 antigen); melanoma-associated antigen ME491; ocular melanoma-associated antigen; lysosomal-associated membrane protein 3; lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 3; MLA1; LAMP-3; OMA81H
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.