Anti-cd70 Antibody (MOM-18541)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd70 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CD70, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Waldenstroms macroglobulineamia cell line WM-1.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to CD27. Plays a role in T-cell activation. Induces the proliferation of costimulated T-cells and enhances the generation of cytolytic T-cells.
- cytokine activity; protease binding; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- CD70; CD70 molecule; CD27LG, TNFSF7, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD70 antigen; CD27L; CD27-L; CD27 ligand; Ki-24 antigen; surface antigen CD70; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD27LG; TNFSF7;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.