Anti-cd81 Antibody (MOM-18320)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd81 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CD81, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- MOLT4 (human T-ALL cell line)
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play an important role in the regulation of lymphoma cell growth. Interacts with a 16-kDa Leu-13 protein to form a complex possibly involved in signal transduction. May acts a the viral receptor for HCV.
- protein binding;
- CD81; CD81 molecule; CD81 antigen (target of antiproliferative 1) , TAPA1; CD81 antigen; TAPA 1; TSPAN28; tspan-28; tetraspanin-28; 26 kDa cell surface protein TAPA-1; CD81 antigen (target of antiproliferative 1); S5.7; CVID6; TAPA1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.